Rapid Aid is a growing, multinational company committed to its people. We are always interested to learn more about motivated, qualified individuals and invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapid Aid Corp., the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of hot and cold therapy products, is seeking to hire a full-time Account Manager for a maternity leave contract, with the potential to extend to a permanent role. The position reports to the Director of Business Development, and is located at Rapid Aid’s head offices in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. This is a multi-disciplinary role that requires experience with retail & medical sales, presentation building, strategic pricing, business development and marketing. The successful candidate will be driven, committed and energetic; a proven business development professional with superior written and oral communication skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@rapidaid.com no later than May 12th, 2016.
- Service, expand and manage a large book of accounts across the medical, retail, pharma, and first aid categories
- Direct responsibility for account P&L, including development of pricing strategies and revision of product costing
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to create, update and edit sales presentations
- Establish and foster professional relationships with existing clients to drive sales and improve brand reputation
- Monitor and enrich the Rapid Aid sales pipeline, and work to identify new market opportunities
- Manage key deliverables and schedules for global fortune 500 clients, familiarizing oneself with their respective sales platforms
- Maintain consistent communications with multiple accounts with a high level of time sensitivity, professionalism and polish
- Work in tandem with operations, marketing and manufacturing teams to adhere to strict timetables and product specifications
- Work with leadership and marketing on designing and developing new product innovations
- Identify and operationalize new online sales vehicles for Rapid Aid products, both domestic and international
- Develop sales materials such as Powerpoint decks and sell sheets
- General sales support, improvement and creation of new sales materials, and other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Communications, Digital Marketing/Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of inside/outside sales, marketing and/or communications experience, with focus on FMCG and working with retail and/or medical sector clientele
- High level of proficiency with full Microsoft Office Suite of software with advanced Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Experience with online sales platforms
- Professional and presentable appearance
- Creative design and graphics arts skills considered an asset
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Additional languages considered an asset
- Consumer goods/healthcare industry experience considered an asset
- Willingness to travel and work outside normal business hours on occasion
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.